Graphic Designer Job Description
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer/Web Designer to join our graphic design team full time. The designer is a supporting project team member with a focus on the design discipline. Project contributions are generally task-oriented, as the designer will support team members in developing initial concepts and refining design iterations for projects, in addition to performing general department duties. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of and experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and WordPress content management system (preferred).
- Designer will contribute to conceptualizing, planning, producing and/or refining a diverse range of creative ideas/concepts, specialized graphic and/or illustrative material for team consideration against the set strategic brief. This includes print and web design.
- Supports team members and/or owns assigned projects while understanding deadlines and budgets and maintaining quality of output.
- Attends and contributes during internal work sessions.
- Adapt to current trends by creating new and inspiring pieces in both print and web
- BFA in Graphic Design preferred
- Proficient technical and software skills related to the discipline
- Ability to think strategically as well as aesthetically
- Experience with html, css and responsive design conventions a plus
Creative, innovative, collaborative, team player, approachable, flexible, and self-motivated.